The South Texas Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (STC-ACHE) is hosting their Fall Educational Event on October 4th, 2019 at the Club at Sonterra. Registration begins at noon, and the event concludes with a networking/happy hour from 4 to 5 pm. The session topic is, Medical Tourism: The Globalization of Healthcare. This is an important topic for today’s healthcare executive, so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Thinking of a Franchise? Listen to Dru Carpenito’s Podcast
- STC-ACHE Hosts Fall Educational Event Featuring Panel on Medical Tourism
- HLSA Regular Stan Marett Interviewed by Temple Daily Telegram
- TTU Offers New Degrees and Certifications in Healthcare
- Leadership Coach & Author Visits HLSA
- HLSA Regular Takes 3rd Pace at Annual Med-Tech Pitch Competition
- ProPublica Article Documents Employment Challenges Faced by Older Americans