The South Texas Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (STC-ACHE) is hosting their Fall Educational Event on October 4th, 2019 at the Club at Sonterra. Registration begins at noon, and the event concludes with a networking/happy hour from 4 to 5 pm. The session topic is, Medical Tourism: The Globalization of Healthcare. This is an important topic for today’s healthcare executive, so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- HLSA Members Offered Discount on Featherstone Executive Lab!
- Save the Date! Healthcare Landscape 2020 is Friday, January 31, 2020
- Vice Admiral (Ret) Raquel Bono, MD to speak at Holly Auditorium on November 21st
- Dr. Sarah Bodner on Good and Bad (Office) Politics
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Thinking of a Franchise? Listen to Dru Carpenito’s Podcast
- STC-ACHE Hosts Fall Educational Event Featuring Panel on Medical Tourism