HLSA regular, Stan Marett, took third place at the 3rd Annual Medtech Symposium and Pitch Competition on May 3rd, 2019. This year’s competition was titled, Growing to Success: Startup and Beyond, and was presented by the Temple Health and Bioscience District. Stan’s (pictured at far right with the other winners) presentation was on his company, MR3Health, which offers a remote patient monitoring service (RPM) aimed at preventing diabetic foot ulcers and was named by Tech Tribune as one of the top 10 tech startups in San Antonio for 2019. Congratulations Stan!
- HLSA Members Offered Discount on Featherstone Executive Lab!
- Save the Date! Healthcare Landscape 2020 is Friday, January 31, 2020
- Vice Admiral (Ret) Raquel Bono, MD to speak at Holly Auditorium on November 21st
- Dr. Sarah Bodner on Good and Bad (Office) Politics
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Thinking of a Franchise? Listen to Dru Carpenito’s Podcast
- STC-ACHE Hosts Fall Educational Event Featuring Panel on Medical Tourism